The BWC Workforce Safety Innovation Center (WSIC) announces the availability of grant funds.
To be eligible, applicants must be from an Ohio non-profit higher education institution or research organization. Once an agency determines that it can comply with the requirements of the Workforce Safety Innovation Grant Application, the agency must submit a Notice of Intent to Apply for Funding (WSIC-1) by 5 p.m. ET, April 14, 2022, along with all supplemental documentation to BWCWSIC@bwc.state.oh.us. Agencies will receive their initial authorization for Internet submission after we process their WSIC-1.
Timeframes for application process
Applicants must complete and submit the application with all required supplemental documentation in the BWC Grant Management Portal’s Oracle Intelligent Advisor (OIA) system by 5 p.m. ET, May 13, 2022. We will send the applicant a confirmation email.
You will need to upload the following completed documents as part of the application in OIA.
- Project Proposal (See application requirements.)
- Project Budget (See template below.)
- Project Budget Justification (See template below.)
- Industry Partner Letter (See application requirements.)
- Ohio Workforce Safety Innovation Grant Application
- Notice of Intent to Apply for Funding (WSIC-1)
- Project Budget Template
- Project Budget Justification (WSIC-2)
- Application Review Form (WSIC-3)
- WSIC Grant Agreement Template
- WSIC Grant Administration Policies and Procedures Manual
Please contact WSIC Chief Sandi Golden-Vest at BWCWSIC@bwc.state.oh.us with any questions about the grant application.