BWC's industrial safety consultants help employers identify and reduce hazards associated with machinery, energy sources, material handling equipment, tools, work methods and the work environment.
Typical services include:
- Facility/operational assessments - We can assess specific areas or operations to identify hazards and help you develop hazard control/prevention strategies.
- Safety management assessments - We can review safety management documentation and practices, and provide tools, resources and advice on how to develop or enhance your systems and strategies for managing safety.
- Project facilitation - We can facilitate team meetings to help you implement improvement projects.
- On-site training - We can help you develop training and awareness programs tailored to your specific operations and needs.
- Safety team development/improvement - We can help you form and organize safety teams and provide suggestions to improve effectiveness.
- Program/Process development - We can help facilitate meetings or help you develop written programs and processes.
To request an industrial safety consultation, you can either contact your local service office (contact information for your BWC account representative can be found on the My Policy page), or submit a request online. Please have your BWC policy number ready. A safety consultant will contact you within two business days.
If you are a small, high-hazard employer, consultants from the OSHA On-Site Consultation Program may be best equipped to assist you.
If you are a public employer, consultants from the Public Employment Risk Reduction Program may also be able to assist you.