Thousands of Ohio employers benefit from the education, resource sharing, and premium savings which result from actively participating in their local safety council monthly meetings. And you can join them.
• Earn a 2% safety council rebate on your workers’ compensation premium*.
• Learn techniques for increasing safety, health, and wellness in your workplace.
• Network and share best practices with other employers in your community.
• Identify resources to assist you in your accident prevention efforts.
• Access risk management information and strategies to reduce your workers’ compensation costs.
Participation in an Ohio safety council is simpler and easier than ever before.
• Join or confirm your existing, active membership in a local safety council by July 31, 2022.
• Attend 10 in-person safety council meetings between July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023 to qualify for the rebate.
*Safety council rebate details are found in this fact sheet.
For additional details on external training credit, view this guide for employers.
Locate your local safety council today.
For more information, email BWC’s Division of Safety & Hygiene.