Close to home, resources you value, contacts you trust.
Thousands of Ohio employers benefit from the education, resource sharing, and premium savings which result from actively participating in their local safety council. And you can join them in the upcoming program year.
- Earn a 3% safety council rebate on your workers’ compensation premium.
- Learn techniques for increasing safety, health, and wellness in your workplace.
- Network and share best practices with other employers in your community.
- Identify resources to assist in your accident prevention efforts.
- Access risk management information and strategies to reduce your workers’ compensation costs.
Equip yourself locally with resources and prevention strategies to make your workplace safer.
- Join or confirm your existing, active membership in a local safety council by July 31, 2023.
- Meet all Safety Council Rebate eligibility requirements between July 1, 2023 and June 30, 2024.
External Training Credit Guide has additional details on using external training to meet program requirements.