Learning Center course registration
You may register for occupational safety and health courses online through the BWC Learning Center, or by calling 1-800-644-6292 or 614-995-8622. You cannot use your e-account, i.e., username and password for this website to register for a class. You must create a BWC Learning Management System login to register for a class. Students may also access transcripts, confirm or cancel enrollment, and print certificates from the site 24 hours a day.
See the Education training: Registration section of the Safety Services Catalog for details on eligibility requirements and information on using the BWC Learning Center.
These step-by-step instructional documents can guide you on how to create an account, register for courses and webinars, and how to complete the assessment after your course:
- How to Create an Account on the BWC Learning Center
- How to Reset Your BWC Learning Center Password
- Steps to Enroll in an Online E-Course
- Steps for Enrolling in a Virtual Training Class
- How to Register for an In-person Class
- How to Register for a BWC Safety Webinar
- How to Join a WebEx Session and Connect Your Audio
- How to Access a Knowledge Assessment, Take the Survey and Print Off a Certificate
- How to Take a Survey and Print Off a Certificate