The OAC and the Ohio Revised Code (ORC) are the legally authoritative rules that Ohio employers must follow.
- Chapter 4123:1-1 Elevators
- Chapter 4123:1-3 Construction
- Chapter 4123:1-5 Workshops and Factories
- Chapter 4123:1-7 Metal Casting
- Chapter 4123:1-9 Steel Making, Manufacturing, and Fabricating
- Chapter 4123:1-11 Laundering and Dry cleaning
- Chapter 4123:1-13 Rubber and Plastic Industries
- Chapter 4123:1-17 Window Cleaning
- Chapter 4123:1-21 Fire Fighting
- Chapter 4167 Public Employment Risk Reduction Program
If you need help locating an Administrative Code, or need an older version of an Administrative Code, please contact the Ohio BWC Library at 614-466-7388, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.