PEO and AEO forms
Find forms for PEOs, AEOs, and their clients
As part of maintaining a PEO client policy, or an AEO client policy, you may have to access a BWC form. Now, you can complete many of those forms online, or order them from the forms and publications department.
- Permanent Authorization (AC-2)
- Application for Ohio Workers’ Compensation Coverage (U-3)
- Professional Employer Organization Client Relationship Notification (UA-3)
- Alternate Employer Organization Client Relationship Notification (UA-4)
- Notification of Policy Update (U-117)
- Notification of Business Acquisition/Merger or Purchase/Sale (U-118)
- Labor Lease Transaction Payroll (AC-18)
- Labor Lease Transaction Claims (AC-19)
- MCO Selection Form
- Letter of Credit Template
- Surety Bond Template
- Amended True-Up Payroll Report
- Application for Representative Identification Number (R-4)
To request a PEO Registration form or an AEO Registration form, please contact the PEO/AEO Unit at (614) 441-0759.
The free Adobe Reader software is required to display and print forms that are available for viewing online.