Viewing Claim Information
View information for a BWC claim
An injured worker or other related party can view general information about BWC and the services we offer without having an e-account. However, an e-account (user ID and password) must be created to access personal information about an individual claim. If you need assistance or have a question about creating an e-account, contact BWC at 1-800-644-6292.
Injured workers can also authorize online designees to act on their behalf. An online designee is anyone (family member, spouse, friend, attorney, etc.) who the injured worker authorizes to access personal, secure information on the website.
Injured workers or employers who create an e-account can monitor and manage their claims online. The following links provide information about the various aspects of the claim.
- MCO look-up by claim number: View MCO assignments for a claim.
- Limited claim info (for attorneys): View limited claim information using a Social Security number (SSN), with injured worker consent.
- Limited claim info (for MCOs): Allows authorized MCOs to view limited claim information about an injured worker, with injured worker consent.
- Claim history profile: View injured worker general claim information by SSN.
- Medical bill payment look-up (by provider number): View bills associated with a provider number.
- Medical bill payment look-up (by claim number): View bills associated with a claim number.
- Settlement research: View data that will assist in the completion of a settlement agreement (C-240).
- Claim status: View the status of a claim.
- Claim assignment: Look up in what office the claim resides, the assigned claims service specialist and contact information.
- Claim notes: View notes detailing the progress of a claim.
- Claim documents: View all documents with the claim.
- Claim correspondence: View all correspondence with a claim.
- Claim parties' contact info: View contact information for all parties to a claim.
- Request eNotices: Select the electronic delivery method for receiving communications from BWC.
- Diagnosis info: View specific information about an injury such as description, location and site.
- Exam info: View information about a scheduled medical exam.
- Injured worker demographics: View or update your personal information.
- Return-to-work history: View details about return-to-work status and dates.
- Accident and occupation details: View occupation information at the time of the injury.
- Issue tracking: Track the status of a form or application that has been filed.