Virtual Training - Electrical Safety in the Workplace Through Insight and Implementation of NFPA 70E
Who should attend:
• Contractors, maintenance workers and others who work with electricity should attend.
You will learn:
• An overview of the hazards of electricity.
• Standards and requirements of the NFPA 70E.
• How to analyze flash hazards.
• How to protect against flash hazards.
• How to plan safe work practices.
• How to select PPE.
After this course, you will be able to:
• Explain workplace hazards involving electricity.
• List requirements of the NFPA 70E.
• Evaluate work practices and suggest safety measures to reduce risk.
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
BWC is accredited by IACET to offer 0.6 CEUs for this program.
Please go to www.bwclearningcenter.com for more information and to enroll.