In-person Training - OSHA 10: Construction Safety Basics
Who should attend:
• Individuals involved in the construction industry should attend.
You will learn:
• Effective safety and health evaluation of construction sites.
• Hazard recognition skills and possible solutions to construction safety issues.
• Best practices for compliance with OSHA 29 CFR 1926 regulations.
After this course, you will be able to:
• Recognize risk factors related to construction worksites.
• Suggest control measures to mitigate risk factors.
• Interpret OSHA 29 CFR 1926 regulations.
Note: Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive an OSHA card certifying completion of a 10-hour course in construction safety and health.
Please go to www.bwclearningcenter.com for more information and to enroll.