You will learn:
- Fit-testing requirements and procedures in OSHA regulations, NIOSH references, and ANSI standards.
- Analysis and interpretation of fit-testing results.
- Quantitative and qualitative fit tests.
- Comprehensive review of protection factors and fit factors.
- Current fit-testing procedures, including test media, instrumentation and equipment operations, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Cost of respirator programs, cost of fit testing and Ohio resources that can provide fit testing.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Explain and interpret OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 appendix A.
- Describe in detail various different fit-testing media and equipment.
- Select an appropriate fit testing procedure for a work site.
Click here for system requirements, items necessary for course completion, and additional information about our virtual classes.