2020 Medical & Health Symposium
Friday and Saturday, May 1 -2, 2020
Greater Columbus Convention Center, 400 N. High St. Columbus, Ohio 43215
It’s time to save your EXHIBITOR SPACE
The symposium is a great opportunity to have quality face-to-face interaction with more than 800 health-care providers, office staff members and administrators, who are decision makers. They're eager to hear how your services and solutions can benefit their treatment of injured workers.
Don't miss out
- Early-bird 20% discount before Jan. 1, 2020
- Anticipating more than 800 health-care providers from across the state of Ohio
- New! Pre-conference vocational rehabilitation workshop
- One-day exhibit options available
- Past speakers have addressed the industry’s most relevant topics, i.e. opioids, marijuana, concussions, and injured workers personal stories
- Learning opportunities for: case managers, chiropractors, medical directors of managed care organizations, nurse practitioners, occupational health and rehabilitation nurses, occupational and physical therapists, office staff members and administrators, pharmacists, physicians, psychologists, physician assistants, and rehabilitation professionals
Download the exhibitor prospectus for all the details and the application to exhibit.
Email Chris Angles if you have further questions.
We look forward to another year featuring nationally recognized speakers and record breaking attendance.
Plan to attend the 2020 symposium with more exceptional speakers, exhibitors and participants as well as our Medical & Health Division staff leading this unique, multi-disciplinary event that we offer participants at no cost.
Plan to register on this website starting in January 2020.
We're pleased to invite Ohio's health-care providers and staff to a free, world-class educational opportunity. The fifth annual symposium will again provide programs focused on Comprehensive Care for an Injured Worker. Join us for the latest information covering best practices in the safe and effective medical care of injured workers.
Last year's event featured leading state, national and international experts in their respective fields including:
- Behavioral health.
- Chiropractic medicine.
- Medical marijuana.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- BWC's medical initiatives for injured workers and providers.