Web Content Viewer
Web Content Viewer
Tools for authorized representatives
Authorized representatives, representing an employer or injured worker, can find helpful tools and resources here.


New process offers authorized reps quicker access to injured worker, employer records    

We heard your request to provide more immediate access to claims when Employer Authorized Representative (R-1) and Claimant Authorized Representative (R-2) requests are made. We now offer three new options when we receive R-1 and R-2 requests. You can: 

  • Fax your request to 614-621-3437 and it will go directly to the representative desk in the William Green Building. Our staff will associate the request with the claim immediately, before imaging the R-1 or R-2 into the claim. Representatives may begin this process on Monday, March 25. We will update R-2s to include this fax number shortly.
  • File the R-2 at the representative desk on the first floor of the William Green Building. Our staff will make the association with the claim file.
  • File the R-2 at any BWC service office. Staff will associate the representative with the claim before imaging the authorization into the claim.

We have also added a dedicated phone line, 614-728-5550, that directly connects you with a BWC staff member for assistance. Thank you for your input and patience as we work to improve the process.

Authorized reps can now sign up for direct deposit of claim attorney fees

BWC now offers attorneys and law firms the option to receive payments by electronic funds transfer. To take advantage of this option, you must complete and send to BWC's benefits payable department:

See our frequently asked questions sheet for complete details.

Important: We will only deposit payments via EFT made payable to the attorney or law firm for attorney fees. Payments we mail for policy refunds, in care of or that have joint payees, are not eligible for EFT. We'll continue to pay those by check.

Filing a claim - Applicable forms

Temporary total/Salary continuation - Applicable forms

Wage loss - applicable forms

Scheduled loss - applicable forms

Percentage of permanent partial - Applicable forms

Permanent total disability (PTD)/DWRF - Applicable forms

Lump sum settlement - Applicable forms

Lump sum advancement - Applicable forms

Wages - Applicable forms

Travel reimbursement - Applicable forms

Other - Applicable forms