Typical services include:
- Job site assessments – We can assess job sites or specific operations to identify hazards and develop hazard control/prevention strategies.
- Safety management assessments – We can review safety management documentation and practices and provide tools, resources and advice on how to develop or enhance your systems and strategies for managing safety.
- Project facilitation - We can facilitate team meetings to help you implement improvement projects.
- On-site training - We can help you develop training and awareness programs tailored to your specific operations and needs.
- Safety team development/improvement - We can help you form and organize safety teams and provide suggestions to improve effectiveness.
- Program/Process development - We can help facilitate meetings or help you develop written programs and processes.
To request a construction safety consultation, you can either contact your local service office (contact information for your BWC account representative can be found on the My Policy page), or submit a request online. Please have your BWC policy number ready. A safety consultant will contact you within two business days.
If you are a small, high-hazard construction employer, consultants from the OSHA On-Site Consultation Program may be best equipped to assist you.
If you are a public employer, consultants from the Public Employment Risk Reduction Program may also be able to assist you.