- Accident Analysis
- Avoiding Back Trauma
- A Five-Step Process for Preventing Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders (WMSD) in your Workplace
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Construction Work in Confined Spaces
- Developing a Safety Culture
- Food Services Safety
- Hazard Communication 2012 Basics: Labeling, Safety Data Sheets and Pictograms
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Industrial Hygiene Overview: Recognizing Occupational Health Hazard
- Introduction to OSHA
- Ladder/Stairway Safety
- Office Ergonomics: Computer Workstation and Mobile Computing
- OSHA Recordkeeping 101
- Preventing Slips/Trips/Falls
- Safety and Health Management
- Young Worker Safety (6 modules)
Online course times range from 30 minutes to approximately two hours.
You’ll also find our online courses listed in the Education training: Online courses section in the current Safety Services Catalog.
Register for courses online using the BWC Learning Center, or call 1-800-644-6292 or 614-995-8622.
View instructions on How to use the BWC Learning Center.