We currently offer the following online courses:
- Accident Analysis;
- Avoiding Back Trauma;
- A Five-Step Process for Preventing Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders (WMSD) in your Workplace;
- Bloodborne Pathogens;
- Construction Work in Confined Spaces;
- Developing a Safety Culture;
- Food Services Safety;
- Hazard Communication 2012 Basics: Labeling, Safety Data Sheets and Pictograms;
- Health Hazards in Construction;
- Industrial Hygiene Overview: Recognizing Occupational Health Hazard;
- Introduction to OSHA;
- Ladder/Stairway Safety;
- Office Ergonomics: Computer Workstation and Mobile Computing;
- OSHA Recordkeeping 101;
- Preventing Cuts and Lacerations;
- Preventing Slips/Trips/Falls;
- Safety and Health Management.
Online course times range from 30 minutes to approximately two hours.
You’ll also find our online courses listed in the Education training: Online courses section in the current Safety Services Catalog.
Register for courses online using the BWC Learning Center, or call 1-800-644-6292 or 614-995-8622.
View instructions on How to use the BWC Learning Center.