BWC pledges to provide prompt, professional, and courteous service to all injured Ohio workers, along with timely benefits to which the injured worker is entitled.
BWC collaborates with MCOs that manage the claim’s health-care services because we believe every employee injured at work should receive appropriate and coordinated care.
BWC serves injured workers with the following Prevention + Care guiding principles, they:
- Help you recover if you are injured so you can return to your life – at work and home;
- Provide you with the best and most timely care possible throughout your workers’ compensation claim;
- Provide compensation and benefit payments based upon your injury and / or occupational disease;
- Help you remain and / or return to work using services and programs designed specifically for you;
- Keep you safer on your job by offering consulting services that help prevent workplace injuries and occupational diseases.