The Ohio BWC wants injured workers to have the best possible service experience and recovery. Your BWC Claims Service Specialist (CSS), Medical Claims Specialist (MCS), and Managed Care Organization (MCO) are here to help injured workers get the benefits and medical care they need. BWC can assist injured workers in getting their life back to normal and get back to work. There is no charge for BWC services.
To receive assistance, select from the following options:
- Online services are available 24/7; BWC’s website allows users to:
- Access more than 90 online services available 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
- File a claim, access claim documents, and track compensation payments online.
- Find out who is helping with the claim at BWC and the MCO, along with their contact information.
- Receive immediate personal help (LIVE Support) from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday, if there are questions.
- Experience faster and more efficient processes to receive benefits quickly, whether it’s a first benefit check or a claim settlement.
- Visit the MCOs website.
- BWC Customer Service: Call 1-800-644-6292 to speak with a Customer Service Representative (CSR) from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday.
- CSS Direct Call: Contact a BWC Claims Service Specialist (CSS) directly at the phone number they provided. If you don’t know their numbers, call 1-800-644-6292 for a CSR to assist you.
- MCO Direct Call: Contact the MCO directly at the phone number they provided. If you don’t know their number, call 1-800-644-6292 for a CSR to assist you. Call the MCO for questions about managing the medical portion of the claim, including rehabilitation and return-to-work information.
- TTY Ohio Relay Service: The statewide phone number is 1-800- 750-0750.
- Spanish: Para asistencia en Español, llame a 1-800-644-6292.
BWC Claims Office
- Visit or call your local customer service office. To find the nearest office in Ohio, view the BWC Claims Office map