To access secure information about a workers’ compensation claim, an online e-account must be created. Remember that:
- You must know the BWC claim number to set up an e-account;
- Once the account is created, save your User ID and Password in a secure place.
To create a worker e-account
1. Select the Create New Account link under Sign in
2. Enter your:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address, if you have one
- Leave the Your Department and Your Title fields blank
3. Click Next.
4. Select “I am the injured worker” (or select the option that applies to you)
5. Click Next.
6. Enter your:
- BWC claim number (as shown on the BWC ID card that the injured worker received in the mail)
- Date of the work-related injury (as shown on the BWC ID card)
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
7. Click Next.
8. Continue to follow the online instructions for setting up your e-account.
View a brief video for additional information about creating an e-account.
Forgot username or password
To retrieve your user ID information view the forgot user ID page. BWC will use the e-mail address you provided us, when you created your e-account initially, and send you your user ID.
To retrieve your password, view the forgot password page. BWC will use the email address you provided, when you initially created your e-account, and send you your password.
If you need assistance or have a question about your e-account, contact BWC at 1-800-644-6292.