Web Content ViewerActions
The service offerings below provide detailed demographic and status information for an individual claim number.
- Claim documents - View all documents with the claim.
- Claim certification - View and update claim certification.
- Policy claim history - View a list of claims associated with a policy.
- Claim assignment - Look up in what office the claim resides, the assigned claims service specialist and contact information.
- Claim status history - View claim status, changes in status and benefit types by individual claim.
- Limited claim information - View claim information with the consent of the injured worker.
- Claim status - Look up basic information and check the status of a specific claim.
- Injured worker demographics - View and update personal information for an injured worker.
- MCO look-up by claim number - View MCO assignments for a claim.
- Exam information - Look up information about a scheduled medical exam.
- Claim parties' contact info - Look up contact information for all parties to a claim.
- Issue tracking - Look up the status of any requests or applications.
- Claims notes - View notes detailing the progress of a claim.
- Request eNotices - Allows users to choose electronic delivery for certain communication from BWC.
- Accident and occupation details - View information about an injured worker's occupation at the time of injury.
- Return-to-work history - View details about return-to-work status and dates.
- Diagnosis information - View specific information about an injury such as description, location and site.