An employer or authorized representative can view general information about BWC and the services we offer without having an e-account. However, you must create an e-account (user ID and password) to access personal information about a policy or an individual claim.
You can also authorize multiple individuals to have access to your policy information. If several people handle workers' compensation issues, you can create one primary e-account and add other individuals as secondary users.
Note: All secondary users will need their own user ID and password.
Once you have an e-account, you can access specific policy information including:
- New policy look-up: Look up a list of new businesses that have applied for workers' compensation coverage.
- Demographic information: View and update demographic information including company name, mailing address and contact information.
- Coverage look-up: View if an employer has Ohio workers' compensation coverage.
- Coverage history: View the coverage history of a policy, including the date coverage was obtained, any lapses in coverage and the current status of the policy.
- Coverage history (non-Ohio): View the notification history for employers with non-Ohio coverage.
- View policy documents: View current and past policy invoices. Need help reading your invoice? View a five minute video on how to read your invoice.
Employers may choose electronic delivery for certain communication from BWC.
- Request eNotices: Authorized users select the type of communication they want to receive notice electronically and provide an email address for delivery. Users can choose to receive BWC updates or policy notices.