A customizable plan that allows employers to earn a rebate.
BWC has extended the Policy Activity Rebate (PAR) Program for a third year. We developed this program to raise employers' awareness and increase understanding of some of the most important aspects of workers' compensation, including safety, claims and policy management. PAR puts you in control, offering a wide range of activities that provide your organization a chance to earn a 50-percent premium rebate up to $2,000.
PAR is a customizable plan that allows employers to choose from 33 activities to earn a rebate. Each activity has associated credits. Depending on the nature of the activity, you can earn up to two credits. You must complete 11 credits during the enrolled policy year. Private employers have until May 31 to complete their activities. Public employers have until Nov. 30 to complete their activities.
For your convenience, we have recorded a 15-minute PAR educational webinar for you to learn more about the program without leaving your office!
Only state-fund employers may receive a rebate. This includes private employers and public employer taxing districts.
- Private employers in an active, reinstated or debtor-in-possession status as of the enrollment date.
- Enrollment period closed on Jan. 29, 2021 for the current program year.
- We will calculate the rebate using the true-up premium for the July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2021, policy period. Your trued-up premium must be at least $350 to earn a rebate.
- Public-taxing district employers in an active or reinstated status as of the enrollment date.
- Enrollment period through July 31, 2021
- We will calculate the rebate using the true-up premium for the Jan. 1, 2021, through Dec. 31, 2021, policy year. Your trued-up premium must be at least $350 to earn a rebate.
- Not compatible with the following programs: Group-experience rating; group-retrospective rating; individual-retrospective rating, and claim cost deductible.
- Professional employer organizations (PEOs) are not eligible for the program, unless the PEO and each of the PEOs clients meet all eligibility and program requirements.
Enrolling in the program
Private employers: Enrollment period closed on Jan. 29, 2021 for the current program year.
Public employers: Complete the Application for the Policy Activity Rebate Program by July 31, 2021.