A customizable plan that allows employers to earn a rebate.
BWC has extended the Policy Activity Rebate (PAR) Program for a third year. We developed this program to raise employers' awareness and increase understanding of some of the most important aspects of workers' compensation, including safety, claims and policy management. PAR puts you in control, offering a wide range of activities that provide your organization a chance to earn a 50-percent premium rebate up to $2,000.
PAR is a customizable plan that allows employers to choose from 33 activities to earn a rebate. Each activity has associated credits. Depending on the nature of the activity, you can earn up to two credits. You must complete 11 credits during the enrolled policy year. Private employers have until May 31, 2021, to complete their activities. Public employers have until Nov. 30, 2020.
For your convenience, we’re conducting free 15-minute educational webinars for you to learn more about the PAR program without leaving your office! Don’t miss this opportunity to interact with our risk-management staff, including immediate, on-demand, and unlimited Q&A opportunities. Attendance at these webinars is not mandatory. Register for a webinar on one of these dates.
Only state-fund employers may receive a rebate. This includes private employers and public employer taxing districts.
- Private employers in an active, reinstated or debtor-in-possession status as of the enrollment date.
- Enrollment period through Jan. 29, 2021.
- We will calculate the rebate using the true-up premium for the July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2021, policy period.
- The employer's trued-up premium must be at least $350.
- Public-taxing district employers in an active or reinstated status as of the enrollment date.
- Enrollment period closed on July 31, 2020 for the current program year.
- We will calculate the rebate using the true-up premium for the Jan. 1, 2019, through Dec. 31, 2019, policy year.
- Employer must have had at least $350 billed premium for the applicable policy period.
- Not compatible with the following programs: Group-experience rating; group-retrospective rating; individual-retrospective rating, and claim cost deductible.
- Professional employer organizations (PEOs) are not eligible for the program, unless the PEO and each of the PEOs clients meet all eligibility and program requirements.
Enrolling in the program
Private employers: Complete the Application for the Policy Activity Rebate Program by Jan. 29, 2021.
Policy Activity Rebate Program progress look-up