To access secure information about your workers' compensation policy, you'll need to create an e-account.
- You must know your BWC policy number to set up the e-account.
- Once you've created your e-account, save your user ID and password in a secure place.
To creating an employer e-account
- Click My Account in the upper, right-hand corner, and then click Create an account.
- Enter your First name, Last name, Email address, Department and Title (required), and then click Next.
- Select "I am the employer, or I work for an employer", and then click Next.
- Enter the:
- Policy number (without leading zeros and business number; 0005555–0 would be entered as 5555.).
- Federal Tax ID or Social Security number.
- Business location ZIP code.
- Business email address.
- Click Next.
- Continue to follow the online instructions for setting up your e-account.
Forgot user name or password
To retrieve your user ID, view the forgot user ID web page. BWC will send your user ID to the email address you provided when you initially created the e-account.
To retrieve your password, view the forgot password web page. BWC will send your password to the email address you provided when you initially created the e-account.
If you need assistance or have a question about your e-account, contact BWC at 1-800-644-6292.