Join health care practitioners and their staff, office administrators, and legal professionals for our free, virtual online Medical & Health Symposium!
- BWC designed three virtual educational tracks with free continuing education opportunities.
- The 2021 virtual symposium offers national and state experts covering the latest topics impacting patient care and providers.
- Session topics this year will cover a wide variety of issues such as opioid addiction, violence in the workplace, and clinical insights to COVID-19.
- Event Guide
- Medical & Health Symposium Brochure
Enjoy the symposium from the comfort of your home or office and be sure to get your questions answered live at the end of each session!
Continuing education credits are being requested for the following professions.
- Athletic trainers
- Attorneys (CLE)
- Chiropractor physicians (DC)
- CME Physicians (D.O., DPM, M.D., and PA)
- Counselors (LPCC, LPC)
- Medical assistants
- Nurses (CNP, LPN, and RN)
- Occupational and physical therapists
- Professional coders (CPC)
- Social workers (LSW, LISW)
- Vocational rehabilitation (CCM, CDMS, and CRC)
Take advantage of the opportunity to livestream with attendees to demo your product and show off your services to an expected audience of more than 1,000! Exhibitor booth costs range from $250 - $350, so be sure to submit your exhibitor application soon before all available spots are filled. Call Kayla Michel at 614-629-8294 with questions!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-644-6292, options 0-3-0.