To access secure information about a workers’ compensation claim, an online e-account must be created
To access secure information about your workers compensation claim, you need to create an e-account.
- You must have the BWC claim number to set up an e-account.
- Once you create your e-account, save your user ID and password in a secure place.
To create a worker e-account
1. Click My Account in the upper, right-hand corner, and then click Create an account.
2. Enter your First name, Last name and Email address, and then click Next.
3. Select "I am the injured worker" (or select the option that applies to you), and then click Next.
4. Enter your:
- BWC claim number (as shown on the BWC ID card you received in the mail).
- Date of the work-related injury (as shown on the BWC ID card).
- Social Security number.
- Date of birth.
5. Click Next.
6. Continue to follow the instructions for setting up your e-account.
Forgot username or password
To retrieve your user ID information view the forgot user ID page. BWC will use the email address you provided, when you initially created your e-account, and send you your user ID.
To retrieve your password, view the forgot password page. BWC will use the email address you provided, when you initially created your e-account, and send you your password.
If you need assistance or have a question about your e-account, contact BWC at 1-800-644-6292.