Have questions? Need assistance? We are here to help!
We want injured workers to have the best possible service experience and recovery. Your BWC claims service specialist (CSS), medical claims specialist (MCS) and managed care organization (MCO) are here to help injured workers get the benefits and medical care they need. We can assist injured workers in getting their life back to normal and get back to work. There is no charge for BWC services.
To receive assistance, select from the following options.
- Online services are available 24/7; BWC's website allows users to:
- Access more than 90 online services.
- File a claim, access claim documents and track compensation payments online.
- Find out who is helping with the claim at BWC and the MCO, along with their contact information.
- Receive immediate personal help (LIVE Support) from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday, if there are questions.
- Experience faster and more efficient processes to receive benefits quickly, whether it’s a first benefit check or a claim settlement.
- Visit the MCOs' website.
- BWC Customer Contact Center: Call 1-800-644-6292 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday.
- CSS: Contact your CSS directly at the phone number they've provided. If you don’t know the number, call 1-800-644-6292 for assistance.
- MCO: Contact the MCO directly at the phone number they've provided. If you don’t know their number, call 1-800-644-6292 for assistance. Call the MCO for questions about managing the medical portion of the claim, including rehabilitation and return-to-work information.
- TTY Ohio Relay Service: The statewide phone number is 1-800-750-0750.
- Spanish: Para asistencia en Español, llame a 1-800-644-6292.
- Visit or call your local customer service office. To find the one nearest you, view the BWC Claims Office map.